My Charlie Brown Cloud


Lately I've felt like Charlie Brown.

Not that I've had an "I'm a loser attitude," but the rain cloud hasn't gone away! No matter how hard I've worked or studied, the storm cloud has poured down rain in my life. I've come home from work with cuts, bruises, and swollen feet. I've lifted countless boxes, cut myself from dull box cutters, pushed heavy loads of supplies, all to try and get thousands of products in place so that the right people can use them when the time is crucial. I've gotten up in the wee hours of the morning or stayed up til the wee hours pushing myself to get my degree. On top of that, there are people whom I believe I've needed to build into their lives. Any chance I have gotten in between, I've spent building into my life's passion and dream, KCC Coaching & Consulting, educating the world about one another.

And yet, things have only gotten harder. I've grieved over dear friends who have passed away, young friends in their 20's and 30's. I've spent many hours recovering from illness. At times I've barely been scraping by. As I chatted it up with mom tonight, I told her that I kept getting the same message everywhere. "Be still, and know I am God."A friend recently sent a card and on the front she had written, "Be still and know I am God."

AS I shared this with mom I laughed and told her that God needed to show up and show me He was God...the God who promised to care for me. Tonight, along with the stack of unpaid bills, was a note from a friend in Oregon. One who I hadn't spoken to in years. I opened it to find a check and a note that said, "I sensed you needed this." So alone in my place tonight, as I quieted the unrest in my heart, God did what He said He would do, He let me know that He is God!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did You Know You Are God's Gardener?

Jody Returns to Kenya!

Dancing with Granny and Chasing Bats