No Carjacking

Hello Everyone!
I was SKYPing with dad the other day and was surprised to find out from him that I I had been carjacked. Then I realized my video blog may have been a bit confusing.  My apologies!  I was not carjacked.  Rather, many months ago I found myself on a matatu (14 passenger van) without a seat.  That matatu happened to be pulled over by a policeman and he began to harass me about not having a seat.  Had the matatu driver not put on the gas, the policeman would have arrested me and taken me to the police station, and tried to bribe me. 

I was saying how grateful I was to Sidney First for giving the car, in which I no longer had to take matatus, such as the one I had ridden that day.

The car has been a blessing as we have transported people to and from church, helped missionaries move, and have had many adventurous drives across the city of Nairobi to and from ministry events. We are truly grateful for God's provision!


Christy & Jody


Our garden!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did You Know You Are God's Gardener?

Jody Returns to Kenya!

Dancing with Granny and Chasing Bats